Sunday, October 16, 2016

Eternal Love

One of my favorite scriptures on marriage is found in Ephesians 5:25, "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the Church and gave himself for it". I love this scripture because it teaches us how we should love one another. Christ gave his life for all. He forgave those that hurt him and crucified him, killed him. He served and blessed others. He healed the sick, administered to those who were outcasts and downtrodden. He loves us perfectly and only asks that we follow him, do as he has done and live as he lived. In our marriages are we loving our spouses unconditionally as the Savior showed us how? 

I cry every time I watch this video: It teaches us the true meaning of love, selflessness, kindness, patience, and pure joy in a marriage. I hope your heart is as touched as mine is every time I watch it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment